Table of Contents
Why Root Chakra Affirmations
This big list of root chakra affirmations will help you get your important energy center back in balance. Use them every day, and it can help you feel more ground, secure, and confident!
(You may also want to add a chakra candle while you say your root chakra affirmations and make a manifestation ritual out of it. The root chakra color is red.)
What is the Root Chakra?
Before we get to the root chakra affirmations though, it’s important to know what the root chakra is. If you are new to it, no worries. Here is some information on what the root chakra is, and what happens when it gets blocked!
The root chakra gets it’s name from the sanskrit words Mula (root) and Adhara (base).
Our root chakra is the first of seven energy portals in our bodies. These energy centers in our body are said to spin like a wheel when open and in alignment. When they get blocked, we can suffer all sorts of physical, spiritual and emotional problems.
Since the root chakra is at the base of our spine, when this one is blocked we can feel ungrounded and insecure. If your foundation is not strong, nothing else will be!
So, it’s important to get this chakra open and balanced, or nothing else will work!
Many people mistakenly think its not as important or spiritual since its very earthy, and even associated with raw male sexual power (women’s sexuality is the sacral chakra), but nothing could be further than the truth. You cannot reach ascension and true spiritual consciousness without first grounding and balancing our more primal foundation!
Signs Your Root Chakra is Blocked
When your root chakra is blocked, you will know it! It manifests as insecurity, anxiety, and insecurity. You will feel off balance, and attract low vibrational energy like greed, and fear. Your life will feel chaotic and unmeaningful. You may stay in a bad relationship because you are afraid to be alone, or don’t feel safe on your own.
Have you ever felt like you were just going through the motions and nothing made much sense? Were you living paycheck to paycheck, and unsure of how you were going to get through the next hour, let alone the next year? Did you feel more focused on survival and basic necessities, with no time to work on your passions? If so, your root chakra was likely blocked.
However, even if your root chakra is open, it can always benefit from affirmations to reinforce it’s good energy.
How to Use Root Chakra Affirmations
Affirmations work by reinforcing an idea you already believe by reading or seeing them often. However, if you struggle with believing any of these phrases, saying them over and over won’t work. Make sure you only pick the root chakra affirmations that resonate with you and that you believe to be true!
That being said, there is really no right or wrong way to use these root chakra affirmations. These suggestions on how to use them are merely just that- feel free to modify them as needed.
The more you say or read these affirmations the more they will replace other more negative thoughts.
Put your affirmations where you can see them often-the mirror, the refrigerator, etc. Take advantage of technology and have an alarm set with reminders, or use these affirmations as your screensaver.
You can journal them over and over as well. I enjoy doing a nightly ritual where I light a chakra candle, and write my root chakra affirmations (or whatever affirmations I’m working on) 50 times. You can use whichever number feels right to you, but the numbers 5 and 3 are very powerful for manifestations. Many people like to write phrases 55 times for 5 days, or 33 times for 3 days. You get the idea!
You can also create subliminal audios, or use your root chakra affirmation like a mantra when you meditate. Many people also like to hold crystals associated with the root chakra, such as Garnet, Smoky Quartz, Hematite, Red Jasper, Black Obsidian, Black Tourmaline, and Tiger’s Eye
Pick which one feels the best for you, and try it out for at least 30 days before you give up.
List of Root Chakra Affirmations
Here is my list of my favorite root chakra affirmations! Feel free to make these root chakra affirmations more personal too, as that makes them even more powerful when they are meaningful to you specifically.
- I am secure.
- I am safe.
- I am here and I am safe
- I am safe and secure
- I feel secure in my place in life.
- I inhale trust and exhale fear.
- I am always supported and protected.
- I feel peaceful, grounded, and secure.
- I deserve to be safe at all times
- I am safe and grounded
- I am grounded.
- Like a tree, I am rooted firmly to the earth.
- Even when the world around me feels chaotic, I remain rooted firmly to the ground.
- I am rooted in this present moment.
- I am strong, steady, and grounded.
- I am stable.
- I am comfortable.
- I am content.
- I am fearless.
- I vibrate powerful, abundant, peaceful energy and attract this same energy in return.
- Deep inner peace is my natural state.
- I release all my doubts and fears
- I release any doubts and fears
- With every breath, I release the anxiety and fear within me
- I am calm
- I deeply appreciate my ability to remain calm and peaceful in all situations.
- With every breath, I release anxiety
- My root chakra is balanced
- I feel protected in this world
- I am at home, wherever I am
- All is well in my world
- Everything in my world gets better and better every day
- I have a right to be here
- I am supported by mother earth
- I am deeply rooted
- I am confident in what I do
- I am open to the possibilities
- I am filled with radiant energy and endless vitality.
- I wake up every day feeling strong, energized, and empowered.
- As the sun rises, so does my energy.
- My body always takes care of me.
- I am safe in my body.
- My body is my home, and I pledge to always build it up and never tear it down.
- My body is a safe home for my radiant spirit.
- Every cell of my body supports my total wellbeing.
- I am connected to my body
- I feel safe in my body.
- I am healthy, well, and strong.
- I am healthy and feel great
- I am at home in my body
- I love my body and trust its wisdom
- I nurture my body with what it needs to flourish
- I am always provided for.
- I have the means to take care of myself.
- I can always take care of myself.
- I have all that I need.
- I have access to all the resources I need to survive and thrive.
- I am equipped with all the tools I need to succeed.
- Everything I need comes to me at exactly the right place and time.
- I am financially free
- I am immersed in abundance
- The universe is full of abundance
- I can find comfort in stillness.
- I am financially secure.
- I trust and believe in the good of the world
- I am supported by those around me
- I am all I need to be happy
- I believe in myself
- I have everything I need
- All my needs are always met.
- I am worthy of love and care
- I choose to trust the universe to guide me
- I feel the support of the Earth beneath me.
- I feel my connection to Earth.
- I am nourished and supported by Mother Earth I am safe, protected and guided in this world
- The Earth supports me and meets my needs
- I am exactly where I’m meant to be.
- It is right to be exactly as I am.
- I belong exactly where I am.
- I am whole and complete, exactly as I am.
- It is right to be exactly where I am.
- I am one with my true self.
- I am grateful to know that I am always deeply loved and supported by this Universe.
- I am grateful for the abundance of strength that radiates throughout my entire body.
- I build my life on the foundation of faith, peace, love, and trust.
- I am comfortable being in the present moment.
- I release attachment to what no longer serves me.
- I inhale peace and exhale anything that no longer serves me.
Root Chakra Affirmations Meditation Videos
Final Thoughts on Root Chakra Affirmations
Have you ever used root chakra affirmations? Do you feel like your root chakra is unbalanced? Share your thoughts on root chakra affirmations in the comments below!