Table of Contents
The History of Peach Selenite
QUALITIES: Transformation, Cleansing, Protection
CHAKRA: Sacral Chakra
ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer, Taurus
I love Peach Selenite! It’s not as common as other manifestation crystals, but it is so special I had to make a whole post showcasing it.
It’s hard not to be drawn to it when you first see the peachy gemstone because it’s such a unique and beautiful crystal. One of the more rare forms of Selenite, Peach Selenite gets its color from iron-oxide (Hematite) in desert sands, most commonly Morocco. However, it can also be found in Australia, Austria, Poland, Peru, Mexico. It’s surprisingly even found in the United States in Michigan, West Viriginia, and Oklahoma. (Considering I’m from Michigan, maybe that’s another reason why I am drawn to it?)
Peach Selenite (Satin Spar) is anywhere from a light peach to dark orange color, and is also called Red Selenite, or Orange Selenite.
It also has unique properties. It’s the softer, more fragile version of gypsum, so it’s soft and thin. Each crystal will have its own unique scratches, marks and color variations. It also has an almost luminescent property like the moon-which makes sense since the meaning of the word Selenite comes after the Greek Moon goddess, Selēnē.
In addition to it’s beauty, Peach Selenite has many amazing spiritual and physical benefits.
10 Peach Selenite Benefits
- It is known as the crystal of transformation due to it’s high vibrations and pure energy. It’s great for women in that it can assist in such major physical transformations like pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause.
- Self-cleansing, Peach Selenite is great for charging and cleansing your other crystals as it amplifies them when placed on top.
- It can clear any energy, mental or other abundance blocks in your aura.
- Shield and protect your energy field.
- It helps heal emotional traumas and transform negative emotions into more positive ones like love and forgiveness.
- It’s an amazing crystal as well for increasing your self-confidence, motivation and self-love. Therefore it makes a great crystal for manifesting and the law of attraction. I don’t typically include it in my list of the best crystals because of it’s fragile nature and the fact that it’s more rare. However, that doesn’t mean it isn’t one to add if you can find it!
- Helps you connect with your higher self and spirit guides as it raises your consciousness with it’s high vibrations. It’s great for opening your chakras and connecting you to the spiritual realm.
- Peach Selenite is an amazing addition to use in your meditations and manifesting rituals.
- Can help with lucid dreaming.
- Enhances your intuition and mental focus.
Ways to Use Your Peach Selenite
- Use a selenite wand to clear your Sacral Chakra, and any other blockages in your aura
- Cleanse your home or office with Selenite towers, and wands
- Place your Peach Selenite on other crystals to amplify their energy
- Wear Peach Selenite jewelry to cleanse and protect your energy field
- Add it to crystal grids and your ritual altars
- Hold it in your hand when meditating, visualizing or doing manifesting rituals
- Place it under your pillow for lucid dreams
How to Take Care of Peach Selenite
Since Peach Selenite is a delicate and fragile stone, you will want to take good care of it. Keep it in a nice, soft cloth or pouch to avoid more scratches to its thin layers. Avoid direct sunlight and dipping it in water so you can keep it’s natural sheen longer. It’s better to clean it by simply wiping it down with a soft material, as opposed to submerging it under water.
Do you have Peach Selenite? Leave a comment below, I’d love to hear your thoughts!