Mohs hardness that is between 5.5 and 7Oh.
Chakras: Heart, crown, solar plexus chakra, and third eye chakra
Color: Green, and sometimes with brown streaks.
Also called, “The Holy Grail Stone” and“The Stone Of Transformation”
JUST A FAD OR HERE TO STAY?
You may have heard about the mysterious Moldavite crystal and wondered why it’s getting so much attention lately. Does it actually burn when you hold it? Can it radically transform your life and cause spiritual evolution? Well, I’m going to tell you all about the amazing Moldavite properties and how to use moldavite to manifest.
While it may seem new, Moldavite stone has actually been around for a long time and this high vibration green stone from the heavens has been revered by many.
In fact, the oldest known goddess status, Venus of Willendorf, had Moldavite in it. Some even think the green gem was used in the Holy Grail, and that it was literally brought to earth by angels. It seems that since people discovered moldavite that they have been fascinated with how to use moldavite to manifest.
So, it’s no wonder many are wondering in modern times what does the ancient, mystical Moldavite do exactly, and how to use moldavite to manifest.
WHAT IS MOLDAVITE?
First, before we learn how to use moldavite to manifest, we need to know just what is Moldavite? One thing to know is it’s technically actually not green crystals or a gemstone! Moldavite is made from glass.
The scientific name and meaning of moldavite is a “tektite,” because many believe Moldavite formed millions of years ago (14 million or more) from the heat of meteorite impacts that hit the earth. This explosion was said to have more intensity than an atomic bomb!
Adding to it’s mystery is that it can only be found in Europe- mainly the Czech Republic.
The name Moldavite comes from the Moldau River Valley in the Czech Republic, where the meteorite crashed in the mountains leaving a moldavite piece all over the landscape.
It usually has a greenish kryptonite color, and sometimes has bubbles.
WHAT DOES MOLDAVITE DO?
Here is just a small list of the many amazing Moldavite properties that help make it a powerful tool in the manifestation process and creating good fortune:
- Moldavite is the stone of transformation. This green gem is the stone for crystal healing and the one to get if you are looking for transformation and change. It finds any hidden inner feelings or buried trauma and blockages and clears the negative energies to make room for positive energy. It gets rid of what no longer is serving you, for just a start! This stone can attract great abundance into your life if you let it.
- If you are willing to shake things up and aren’t afraid to face your shadow side, than Moldavite might be for you! Moldavite helps you find any past experiences you may be stuck in (even if you aren’t aware of it) and helps you move forward for amazing spiritual growth.
- It gets a bad rep because Moldavite will create change whether you are ready for it or not! It only gets rid of things that are not good for you, but sometimes even good change can be scary, uncomfortable or painful if we are unprepared mentally, emotionally, and physically. So, it’s generally thought best to go slowly and Moldavite is not considered a beginners stone (although if you are up to it, you of course can try!). If you find the energy of Moldavite too intense though, you can use the loving energy of rose quartz or opal with it. A lot of people mix different crystals with it depending on what energy and spiritual frequencies they want to amplify.
- Also, Moldavite has such intense energy, that many people feel a warmth or tingling when they first hold it. This is because it strongly impacts your auric field, and not everyone is always ready for its intensity. Again, it’s not a bad stone, but it can be overwhelming at first. It’s best to take it slow and get used to its energy at first. People even call this reaction, “The Moldavite Flush”. It’s not an intense heat, but it is a good idea to take things slowly. Many feel it in their crown chakra and liken it to a spiritual awakening or kundalini awakening.
- If you are doing shadow work, Moldavite might be the stone to keep around as well as it helps you get to the trauma and unhealed parts of yourself deep in your subconscious.
- Moldavite can also help you connect to your higher self and other higher powers in the cosmos due to its otherworldly connections.It’s a known powerful chakra opener.
- Moldavite an be used to increase your own auric field, as well as bring out the energies of other stones. It repels negative energy, and provides amazing psychic protection.
- You can also use Moldavite to connect with your past lives since its thought to transcend space and time. Use moldavite to clear traumas in this life, and any past lives and a regular part of your spiritual practices.
- Many people also find moldavite helps with balancing their heart, crown and third eye chakras. It can also improve your memory and its great for bringing about good luck.
- Meditating with a piece of Moldavite is extremely powerful, and it can also help you connect with your spirit guides.
- Health wise, moldavite is thought to get stagnant processes moving, and unblocking energy. It has even been thought to help slow down the aging process.
- Enhances your intentions, and so it’s great for manifesting and increasing the energy of any other crystals you are working with.
- Creates a feeling of peace and harmony
- Can help you with astral projection, clairvoyance, lucid dream, out of body experiences- anything metaphysical!
- Can help empaths clear other peoples energies out of their auric field.
So as you can see, adding moldavite to your manifestation practice on a regular basis can help not only learn how to use moldavite to manifest, but also increase your law attraction abilities.
Moldavite properties are unique in that there are limited amounts of these most powerful stones, and that is also why it can be expensive. In addition, it is literally out of this world! When you hold the powerful crystal moldavite, you are holding a piece of outer space. Moldavite properties are just special and unique vibrations that are different from anything else on this planet.
It’s also one of the most intense healing stones you will ever use, and one of the most memorable. Not many stones have an almost immediate impact on just about everyone who holds it, but Moldavite usually does!
If you are one who is not sensitive to crystals and gemstones, or think they don’t work…I encourage you to give Moldavite a try. You may find yourself no longer a skeptic in the transformative power of healing crystals and gemstones!
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN HOW TO USE MOLDAVITE TO MANIFEST?
You may be wondering if you should attempt to even learn how to use moldavite to manifest and use the healing Moldavite properties for spiritual healing and manifestation. That fear mainly comes because of the upheaval and change it’s supposed to cause. However, here’s the thing though- nobody can really be fully ready for change!
If you are a beginner to using crystals and gemstones, and not a crystal expert, the first thing to keep in mind is to then just go slowly. You will generally not be given more than you can handle! While it may be scary at first, any change from using Moldavite properties will be for the long term good. It doesn’t create change that wasn’t needed.
If you are procrastinating, or need a boost than the powerful Moldavite properties may be for you!
If you have been doing shadow work (check out my shadow work journal prompts to get you started) and just work on yourself in general, well, you are probably ready to use Moldavite.
If at any time it gets too uncomfortable, you can put your Moldavite aside for a bit.
In addition, if the energy is too intense you can use Moldavite with just about any other crystal. However, Rose Quartz or Opal to tone it down a bit.
HOW TO ACTIVATE, CLEANSE AND USE YOUR MOLDAVITE
Before you learn how to use moldavite to manifest you will want to cleanse it. The best way to activate the amazing Moldavite unique properties is to simply hold it in your left hand while you mediate your intentions on it for the first time.
You will also want to cleanse your Moldavite as its probably coming from a far distance, and you don’t want other energies mixing with it’s unique intense energy!
You can cleanse it the same way you would any other gemstone or crystal. While you can use water, I’d do that sparingly as Moldavite is very fragile. Here are some of my favorite ways:
Moonlight: Since Moldavite is from the stars, I love to leave mine on a windowsill to harness the energy of the moonlight. It’s even better if you leave it out during a full moon. That’s all there is too it!
Sunlight: Leave it out in the sunlight, but make sure not leave it out for too long. Just a couple of hours should do it!
Now that you’ve activated the power of moldavite and cleansed your it, how do you use it? I don’t recommend sleeping with it, as the energy is usually too intense for most people.
Most people wear it as moldavite jewelry such as a necklace, which keeps the Moldavite near your heart chakra at all times throughout the day, or a moldavite ring. You really can’t go wrong as it’s such a beautiful stone, and looks good in any jewelry.
HOW TO USE MOLDAVITE TO MANIFEST
Ok, now you are ready to learn how to use moldavite to manifest. The good news is it’s extremely easy! Many simply wear moldavite, but If you are not wearing it in jewelry (although you can use your jewelry for mediation too) the easiest way to learn how to use moldavite to manifest is hold it while you are mediating, writing in your manifestation journal, or doing any spiritual work such as shadow work.
Simply hold it in your hand, or put it on different chakras you are working on and imagine what it is you want to manifest. The most important thing is to really feel the emotion of what it is you desire. Moldavite will help to clear any blocks you have to manifesting what you want, and also help you attract what you actually need to get it.
You can also do a little feng shui and put it in the area of your home or office where you want to create change. Be careful where you put it and make sure you understand the energy of the area you are using because it will cause great change in that area.
You can also place it under your pillow for dream work and see what messages you may get from it while you sleep. Many people find they have very intense dreams when they place it under their pillow at night. Don’t be surprised if you discover your true purpose doing this.
That’s really all there is to it for how to use moldavite to manifest. There are no right or wrong ways for how to use moldavite to manifest, so get creative with it. Manifesting is always more impactful and fast when its personal and holds a special meaning to you.
HOW TO MAKE SURE MOLDAVITE IS REAL?
Before you learn how to use moldavite to manifest, you want to make sure your moldavite is real. There are a lot of fakes out there! You don’t want to waste your time manifesting with a fake stone. Here is what to look for:
Real Moldavite is made of glass, and is very fragile. Therefore, it usually won’t be in something like rings. The more translucent and clear Moldavite is, the higher the quality usually. Most common quality Moldavite will usually be more of a mossy, dark green though the color of true Moldavite can vary between green, brown, to even some yellow streaks.
However, if it’s too bright and vibrant of a green (i.e. fake looking) than it’s probably not real Moldavite. It’s typically weathered and bumpy in texture. You are unlikely to find real Moldavite that is perfectly smooth!
Use caution with sites like Amazon, Ebay and Etsy where sellers tend to buy their stones cheap from China and resell online. You want to make sure yours comes from an actual quarry in the Czech Republic- a reputable dealer will be able to provide you a certificate stating that.
It also doesn’t have a defined shape to it.
Finally, it must come from the Czech Republic.
If you are still unsure, check out this article for more detail on spotting fake Moldavite.
WHERE I BUY MOLDAVITE
Now, I know I said to be hesitant of sites like Amazon for buying Moldavite. While that is still true, it doesn’t mean you can’t find genuine Moldavite on there. You just have to be careful and know what Moldavite properties you are looking for.
Most real Moldavite is at least $100 or more, so this one I’ve bought on Amazon was a pretty good price and definitely had an intensity to it so I’m certain it’s real. You can also read the many good reviews:
BEST CRYSTALS TO USE WITH MOLDAVITE
Moldavite properties will amplify the energy of any stone, and therefore can be used with all crystals. However, here are just some ideas to get you started that work great for manifestation:
Smoky Quartz or Opal– provides grounding energy with the intensity of Moldavite’s properties energy
Rose Quartz– to provide you with a loving energy while you work on your shadow side and trauma’s
Clear Quartz– For improving clarity on the transformations you may go through
Amethyst– Provides a calming energy
FINAL THOUGHTS ON HOW TO MANIFEST WITH MOLDAVITE
I hope this post helped you if you have been wondering what moldavite is and how to use Moldavite to manifest. Moldavite properties can seem mysterious and not for the faint of heart, but I think it’s just misunderstood!
Life is full of change, and Moldavite properties just helps you through it. It’s so easy to get blocked and stagnant, and I think everyone can benefit from the very powerful stone Moldavite.
We often have negative energy and subconscious beliefs that can block us from manifesting. Moldavite can help you break through these road blocks to manifesting what you want. Not only that, but sometimes you will manifest something even better!
For example, many times we think we know what we need, but have no actual idea what is in our best interest. I’m sure if you look back on your life you will see that the things you didn’t manifest were because there was something actually better that you needed instead.
Moldavite just helps you attract what you really need, and not just what you think you do.
What do you think? Comment below your thoughts on what you think of the unique Moldavite properties and if you know how to use moldavite to manifest a happier life!