Table of Contents
All About the Heart Chakra
- Heart Chakra (Anahata Chakra)
- Location: Heart area
- Main Qualities: Love, connections, emotions
- Symbol: 12 petaled lotus
- Color: Green
- Mantra: Yam
- Element: Air
- Crystals: Rose quartz, Amazonite, Emerald
- Essential Oils: Rose, Jasmine, Lavender
Are you having relationship problems? Finding it hard to forgive, or love? Do you struggle with self-love? If so, I’ve put together a huge list of heart chakra affirmations to help you unblock this important chakra.
A blocked or unbalanced heart chakra can cause so many problems! Humans are meant to be social, and our relationships are vital to our overall happiness and success.
Out of all the chakra’s, the heart chakra is my favorite. Self-love is key to manifesting, so the heart chakra is very important if you want to manifest. However, it is important for so many other reasons!
The chakras are seven energy centers on the body. The heart chakra is obviously located in the chest area, and it’s related to love and emotions.
The Sanskrit name for the fourth chakra is Anahata, which means ‘sound that is made without any two things striking’. It can also meas ‘unstruck’, ‘unhurt’, ‘unbeaten.’
It’s where unconditional love, empathy, forgiveness, and compassion are rooted. Located in the center of the body, it connects your more earthy qualities with your higher spiritual self.
When your heart chakra is open and balanced, you will have healthy relationships- with yourself, and others. You will be more loving and forgiving, and open to new situations with people. You will not be guarded, and will feel compassion and empathy for others. You will truly love and accept yourself as you are now, and not for what you could be.
An open heart chakra is a beautiful thing, and so important for your well-being.
How Does the Heart Chakra Become Unbalanced?
If you have ever been hurt by someone else, or experienced conflict, your heart chakra can easily become blocked if you aren’t aware of it.This energy can cause your heart chakra to become stagnant, and blocked. You stop attracting good relationships, and the cycle continues to get worse.
Due to the heart’s vulnerable location, it can be one we feel we need to guard and block more. This can make it challenging to balance, but its definitely not impossible! Heart chakra affirmations can be very helpful.
Signs Your Heart Chakra Needs Heart Chakra Affirmations
Here are some of the physical and emotional signs you could benefit from using some heart chakra affirmations:
- Social Anxiety
- Feeling unable to give or receive openly and freely
- Closed off from relationships
- Dysfunctional relationships
- Unable to move on
- Feel like a victim often
- Lack of compassion
- High or low blood pressure
- Poor circulation
- Low blood sugar
- Breathing issues such as asthma
How to Use Heart Chakra Affirmations
There are many different heart chakra affirmations, so pick which one you are most drawn to. There are no right or wrong ways to use heart chakra affirmations either.
Many people like to say the heart chakra affirmations out loud, or repeat them quietly.
You can also journal your chosen heart chakra affirmations, or use them like a mantra and mediate on them. You can also make subliminals out of them.
People also like to use the corresponding crystals and essential oils while reciting their affirmations. You can also find the perfect heart chakra candle to use while meditating on your heart chakra affirmations.
I enjoy using technology to my advantage as well and using apps to remind me, and putting my heart chakra affirmations as a screen saver.
Another important tip when using the heart chakra affirmations is to only choose the ones you actually believe, or you will be wasting your time. You won’t change your mind by just saying it over and over again if you don’t believe it.
You also want to make sure you give it a fair chance. Don’t just give up after a few tries- affirmations work best with repetition.
By focusing on the positive heart chakra affirmations that you believe, you will start to form better thought patterns. However, habits take time! You probably didn’t close your heart chakra overnight, so be patient with yourself trying to balance it with heart chakra affirmations.
Heart Chakra Affirmations List
Here is my big list of the most powerful heart chakra affirmations. Some repeat or are repetitive, but that is on purpose because there are many ways to say the same thing.
Go ahead and modify them as well if you want. More personal affirmations are more meaningful and therefore more effective.Make sure to pick the ones that resonate the most with you. I hope you enjoy these heart chakra affirmations!
- I am worthy of abundance
- There is an abundance of love in the Universe
- I am love
- I am loveable
- I love and accept myself for exactly the person I am right now
- I love myself unconditionally
- I choose to love myself as deeply as I love others
- I am open to giving and receiving love and compassion
- I am worthy of the purest love
- I am love
- I deserve love
- I radiate love all around me
- I am worthy of love
- I choose love every single day
- I am loving to others and to myself
- There is an infinite supply of love
- I live in balance with others
- I forgive myself, I forgive others
- Love is my guiding truth in life, and I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally
- I live in balance, in a state of gracefulness and gratitude
- I accept things as they are
- I am peaceful
- I chose to be united with all beings, visible and invisible, in the realm of love and light
- My heart radiates green light
- I direct love and light towards myself
- I live in harmony with all other beings
- I release and let go of all resentment
- I forgive myself for my mistakes and I grow from them
- There is an infinite supply of love
- I am fully open to giving and receiving love
- My heart is open
- Love is my guiding truth and I follow it
- I am united with all beings
- My heart is free from past hurt
- It is safe for me to love and be loved
- I am grateful for all of my blessings
- I create loving and supportive relationships
- I choose to see myself and others in a compassionate light
- My heart is filled with joy and gratitude
- I deeply, and completely, love and accept myself
- I am loved, loving, and lovable.
- I am patient, peaceful, and calm.
- I radiate pure love, light, and positivity.
- I choose to be kind to myself and love myself unconditionally.
- I am aligned with the highest frequency of love.
- I fully love and embrace who I am, even as I continue to grow.
- My heart is open, loving, and pure.
- I choose connection over division.
- I choose compassion over judgment.
- I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally.
- I am worthy of praise, adoration, and unconditional love.
- I am always deserving of love.
- I am vibrating positive, loving energy, and I attract this same energy in return.
- I am a beacon of love and compassion.
- I am able to live in love.
- I lead with love
- I am kind, generous, and compassionate.
- I embrace silence and know deep inner peace.
- I allow myself to accept and receive love from myself and others
- I show compassion for myself always.
- I cultivate deep courage and compassion within my body, mind, and spirit
- I embrace my gifts and my imperfections equally; I love every part of me fully and unconditionally.
- Love and compassion are my superpowers, and they will carry me as far as I want to go
- I am deeply compassionate and allow myself the grace of imperfection.
- My heart is grateful and my mind is at peace.
- Every day, I love myself a little more.
- I lovingly nurture my mind, body, and spirit.
- I am at peace with my past; I am in love with my present.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- I am a loving and powerful force in the world.
- I honor my heart. I honor my loving energy. I honor who I am.
- I give myself the gift of unconditional love, compassion, and peace.
- Every cell in my body is vibrating at the frequency of love.
- When I’m unsure where to go next, I follow the path that feels most like love.
- I am worthy of authentic, wholehearted, unconditional love.
- I fully love the strong, powerful, divine human staring back at me in the mirror.
- I inhale love for myself; I exhale self-criticism and self-doubt.
- My heart is a brilliant green light
- I’m deserving of the most genuine love
- I send love and light towards myself.
- I am at peace with all other creatures.
- I let go of all ill will.
- I accept responsibility for my faults and learn from them.
- There is an infinite amount of love to go around.
- I am willing to give and receive love wholeheartedly.
- I accept myself without condition.
- My heart is wide open.
- Love is my truth and I submit to it.
- I make the conscious decision to enjoy each day to the fullest.
- I am one with all creatures.
- Past pain has been removed from my heart.
- It is okay for me to love and be loved.
- I am thankful for all of my blessings.
- I make strong and caring relationships.
- I choose to see things in a more sympathetic light.
- My heart is bursting with happiness and appreciation.
- I am thoroughly and completely in love with and accepting of myself.
- I am capable of receiving my needs.
- I radiate unconditional love to all (including myself)
- I attract unconditional love.
- I attract healthy, strong relationships.
- I trust my ability to love.
- I am grateful for my ability to trust.
- I am open to intimacy.
- I am worthy of unconditional love.
- I am united with all.
- It is safe for me to love and to be loved.
- Choosing love is my choice, and I choose love.
- I forgive myself.
- I am patient and compassionate with myself.
- I give myself and love time.
- I choose compassion over judgment.
- I choose love over fear
- I love others without restraints.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I have access to endless and everlasting love.
- I live a well-balanced life.
- I freely forgive others and myself.
- Love is the guiding force in my life.
- I offer love and accept love unreservedly and effortlessly.
- My life is filled with gratitude and grace.
- I embrace people, things, and situations as they are.
- I am calm and peaceful.
- I choose to connect with my fellow beings of this Universe through love and respect.
- I direct love towards myself.
- My heart radiates love and compassion.
- I live in harmony with my fellow beings.
- I willingly let go of all anger and resentment.
- I forgive my mistakes. I learn from them.
- My heart is pure and open to love.
- I choose to give and receive love every day.
- I am naturally linked to everything else in this Universe.
- My heart is free of past aches and damages.
- It is all right for me to love and be loved.
- I am immensely grateful for all the blessings.
- My heart is brimming with joy and gratitude.
- I absolutely love, accept, and believe in myself,
- My heart is full of love.
- I am fully open and free to love.
- I forgive myself wholeheartedly for the past mistakes.
- I forgive those who treated me badly.
- My heart is filled with the green light of unvarnished love.
- I release all my bitterness and grudges.
- I free myself from the feelings of resentment and hate.
- I am positive and confident.
- I am free and independent.
- I am in full control of my emotions- heart chakra affirmations.
- I do not allow others to mistreat and hurt me.
- I am the eternal source of love and light.
- I don’t support or engage in hurtful and toxic behaviors.
- I am trustworthy and reliable.
- I am worthy of infinite and unconditional love.
- I open my heart to love and compassion from the Universe.
- I treat others with respect and kindness.
- I feel compassion and empathy for my fellow beings.
- I live in the present moment.
- I love and am loved.
- I am loving and lovable.
- I radiate positivity and pure love.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- My heart is aligned with the most powerful energy vibration of love.
- I completely embrace who I am and allow myself to grow.
- I choose to connect and not to detach. Heart chakra affirmations
- I choose to be kind and compassionate and not to judge and hate.
- I deserve praise, adoration, and love.
- I always deserve love.
- I radiate and attract positive energy.
- I am the symbol and harbinger of love and compassion.
- I live a life filled with love.
- I love everything about me unconditionally.
- I embrace my goodness and faults without reservations.
- My heart is powered by the unbounded positive energy of love and compassion.
- I accept my faults and flaws with grace.
- I gracefully allow myself to be imperfect and incomplete.
- I am grateful. I am peaceful. Heart chakra affirmations.
- I love myself a bit more every day.
- I choose to love myself as much as I love others.
- I have reconciled with my past. I am enjoying my present.
- I have accepted and am at peace with my past, the present, and the future.
- I am a powerful force of love in the Universe.
- Every particle in my body is pulsating at the frequency of love.
- My heart is reverberating with love.
- I choose to love and not to hate.
- I am in love with the kind and generous soul staring at me from the mirror.
- I breathe in love; I breathe out hatred.
- I love life and allow life to love me.
- I am building loving relationships.
- I feel safe and secure in a loving relationship.
- Love is the catalyst, my guiding light, and the ultimate truth.
- I am kind to myself.
- I allow myself to love.
- The people in my life are loving and caring.
- I feel safe to be myself.
- I recognize the power of love.
- I allow the power of love to heal my heart.
- I spread love and happiness wherever I go.
- My relationships are a source of endless joy. Heart chakra affirmations.
- I see others as they are and accept them unconditionally.
- I welcome and accept help and support from others.
- I find ways to be myself without hurting others.
- I actively try to heal myself.
- I accept the blessings of the Universe with grace and gratitude.
- I am a forgiving and loving person.
- I live in balance with others.
- I listen to my heart. Heart chakra affirmations.
- I allow love to fill me and guide me.
- I am eternally connected to the boundless Universal love.
- I get back the love I give multiplied.
- I release all negative energy from my heart chakra.
- My heart chakra is open and perfectly balanced.
- I accept myself for exactly who I am right now.
- I embrace my gifts and my imperfections equally.
- I offer forgiveness and unconditional love to every part of myself.
- My heart is grateful and my soul is peaceful.
- I am a powerful force of loving energy in the world.
- I am filled with courage. Heart chakra affirmations.
- My love of life is my guiding light.
- I am love, I am peace, I am light.
- I release self-criticism and self-doubt.
- I find balance with grace and ease.
- My heart is fully open, loving, and pure.
- I deserve compassionate, loving and supportive relationships.
- I choose joy and compassion over judgement.
- I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally.
Heart Chakra Affirmation Videos
Here are some of my favorite heart chakra affirmation videos. Meditation videos are great when you want to use heart chakra affirmations while just relaxing.
Heart Chakra Affirmations Final Thoughts
Have you ever used heart chakra affirmations? What are your favorite heart chakra affirmations? Share your thoughts int he comments below!