Why Use Essential Oils For Manifesting
Have you overlooked the amazing manifestation technique of using essential oils for manifesting? If so, keep reading for while you will want to try them out! Essential oils may not be as commonly talked about in law of attraction circles, but oils have been used for centuries in rituals, and ceremonies, and for good reason.
And while I love to use things like crystals (read about my favorite crystals for manifesting here) and candles for manifesting and rituals, essential oils for manifesting are my favorite technique! They are actually my secret abundance mindset weapon for when I need to change my mood instantly and easily!
Essential oils are great for so many things, like aiding focus and relaxation. In this post though I’m going to show how and why they work to raise your vibrations and make you a master manifestor!
Essential oils are a must really for any manifesting practice. Essential oils are small, portable, and there is one for every mood and emotion. Even better than that though the benefits are not all in your head- ok, it is in your nose and your brain!
What I mean by that though is there is actual science behind essential oils. They don’t work only if you truly believe they will- they do whether you want them to or not! Essential oils cause an measurable, real chemical reaction in your body and brain when you smell them.
The magic behind how essential oils work is by improving your moods and emotions, which in turn raises your vibrations. One of the biggest factors in manifesting, besides faith, is your emotions. In our stressful world, it can be challenging to maintain the right mood at all times. With essential oils, it becomes so much easier!
The Science Behind Essential Oils
How essential oils work is actually very interesting! A lot of science and research has been done to show that essential oils actually do impact your emotions.
How it works is you breathe in tiny molecules through your nose by a process called olfaction. Once they are absorbed, they go to your brain and activate your limbic system.
The limbic system control your emotions, memory, motivation and learning. All kinds of amazing feel-good chemicals are then produced, such as endorphins, serotonin, and noradrenaline. These chemicals alter your mood to relax, calm and energize you!
Once you are feeling the emotion you want, it becomes that much easier to journal, meditate, visualize or any other manifestation technique you are trying to do. Using essential oils for manifesting simply works!
Benefits of Essential Oils For Manifesting
Here are just a few of the many benefits of essential oils as it relate to manifesting:
- Raises Your Vibrations– as mentioned, this is one of the biggest benefits for when you want to manifest. Maintaining a positive, and high vibration is simply essential for manifesting and the law of attraction. You can alter your mood to match any vibe your are seeking-whether its motivation, well-being, or calm.
- Relaxation– Being relaxed and calming your mind is super important for many manifestation techniques. Essential oils can help you get in the right zone when you are visualizing, meditating, journaling, or listening to subliminals and hypnosis downloads. They are great get in the right mindset when doing rituals. Essential oils can also help you calm anxiety and remain relaxed during important events like interviews, first dates, etc. that you have manifested.
- Help With Creativity and Clarity- When you trying to manifest something it is important you are clear on your goals and what you want them to look like. Essential oils can help you focus and get creative about your visualizations and dreams.
- Keep You Motivated-Sometimes it can be tough to keep doing your manifestation practices when you are not seeing results. Essential oils can help motivate you and help you keep going when you need a boost.
Best Essential Oils For Manifesting By Emotion You Want to Achieve
- Positive, Optimistic- Wild Orange, Lemon, Bergamont, Melissa, and most citrus oils.
- Calm, Relaxation, Peace- Lavender, Chamomile, Blue Tansy, Rosemary, Patchouli, Palo Santo, Sandalwood
- Creativity, Motivation, Focus-Lemon, Frankincense, Peppermint, Rosemary, Clary Sage, Juniper Berry
- Romance, Love, Self-Love, Sensuality and Attraction-Rose, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Lavender, Ginger
- Grounding, Releasing Negativity, Forgiveness, Letting Go-Clary Sage, Spruce, Vetiver, Cypress, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Arborvitae, Spikenard
- Weight loss, Energy, Self-Love and Confidence– Peppermint, Rose, Jasmine, Melissa
Didn’t find what you were looking for or want more information of the meaning behind each essential oil? Luckily, there is a ton of information online about essential oils. My favorite site is AromaWeb. It has literally every essential oil you can think of.
Ideas for Using Your Essential Oils to Manifest
You can find many ways to use essential oils for manifesting. Here are just a few of my favorite ideas to get you started:
- Use a diffuser while you work, meditate, say your daily affirmations, drive in your car, etc.
- Spray your pillow and bedsheets before you go to bed, and visualize or meditate.
- Use in your ritual baths, new moon rituals, etc.
- Place some on your pulse points like your neck, wrists, etc. before an important event
- Place a few drops on your journal/scripting pages
- Place on pulse points or use a diffuser when doing something stressful like paying a bill, having a difficult conversation, etc.
- Add to your body lotions, perfume, bubble bath
- Wear diffuser jewelry– even better if it contains a matching frequency healing crystal
So no you know all about how to use essential oils for manifesting. Do you plan on using essential oils for your law of attraction practice? What essential oils have you tried for manifesting?I’d love to hear all about how you used or plan to use essential oils for manifesting in the comments below!
Safety Information When Using Essential Oils: Some oils may need to be diluted for topical use, and shouldn’t be ingested. Always use a small amount first to test for an allergic reaction as well. Some can’t be ingested, and are not safe for pregnant women or if you have any preexisting medical issues. some oils cannot be ingested and some oils are not safe for pregnant women or those suffering from some preexisting medical conditions. Always make sure to research them first before using!