Feeling insecure or needing to increase your self-love? Try some bad bitch quotes to boost your self esteem! If you are sensitive to swearing, I get it…but you may not want to keeping reading!
Personally, although I find words super powerful, I understand they only have the power that you allow them to have! Therefore, the word “bitch” doesn’t bother me. I refuse to let anything hurt me like that. That’s also one of the reasons why I love the term “bad bitch” because it not only ignores the insult, but it turns it into something good!
So, what exactly is a bad bitch, and why should you care?
Well, for starters, self-esteem and self-love is key for manifesting! If you don’t love yourself, you either won’t keep what you manifest or you won’t think you deserve it!
And nobody is more self-assured and full of self-love than a bad bitch!
Like many slang words, “bitch” started off as an insult but was reclaimed to mean something powerful.
For too long, women have been keeping to themselves and hiding their light. If a woman was too outspoken, or hey, even had an opinion (for shame!) she was considered a “bitch.” Now, if you work in an office, you probably still encounter this today even though we have come along way!
According to Merriam-Webster, a bitch is, “informal + often offensive : a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman.”
Today, a bitch can also mean a strong, confident and outspoken woman- someone who doesn’t take any abuse and stands by her principles. That’s the kind of bad bitch these quotes are talking about!
If someone mislabels as you as too aggressive for speaking your mind, or you just need to boost your confidence, then you enjoy my big list of bad bitch quotes!
Any time I need to deliver some unpleasant, but very needed, news, I read through these to bring out my inner warrior goddess!
Big List of Bad Bitch Quotes
- Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
- “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” – Blake Lively
- When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.– Bette Davis
- She’s not being a bitch.
She’s just less likely to put up with your shit.
- “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” — Beyoncé
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?” – Marianne Williamson
- “You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.” – Pink
- Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a brighter day.
- “Don’t complain about what you don’t have. Use what you’ve got. To be less than your best is a sin.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I prefer disaster to nothingness.– Coco Chanel Bad bitch quotes
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
- “I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that’s not my problem.” – Unknown
- “There are no good girls gone wrong – just bad girls found out.” —Mae West
- Forget safety. Live where you fear to Iive. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.- Rumi
- “I’m my own competition; I’m competing with myself.” – Cardi B
- A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot.– Isabel Allende, Inés of My Soul
- I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.– Madonna Bad bitch quotes
- Bitch (noun)A woman who won’t bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else’s opinion.– Sherry Argov
- Bitches get stuff done.– Tina Fey
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
- “Try not to get my personality confused with the way I act. The way I act is the way I am. The way I react to things is a reflection of you.” – by Unknown Bad bitch quotes
- “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” – Katy Perry
- “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
- I know I’m a queen but I don’t need no crown.” — Lizzo Bad bitch quotes
- And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
- “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” – Madonna
- “You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.” – Nicki Minaj
- “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.” – Amy Schumer Bad bitch quotes
- “I learned to push the envelope when it comes to asking questions or making requests. And if you hear ‘that’s not possible,’ then to ask ‘what is possible,’ instead of just saying thank you and leaving.” – Emily Weiss
- “I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody.’ And people believed me. You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.” – Priyanka Chopra Bad bitch quotes
- Well-behaved women seldom make history.– Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brene Brown
- She has no problem being called a bitch. She embraces it and wears it with pride. ~ Gayle Forman.
- “I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.” – Angelina Jolie
- “It’s easy to kill an idea with a no, but the smartest people in the room learn how to say yes and make it work.” – Lisa Ger
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that you career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
- “I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first. Finally it occurred to me, I’m either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Then everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren’t attractive became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy.” – Queen Latifah
- “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
- “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Rosanne Barr
- “I don’t care about anyone not liking me, you bitches barely like yourselves.” – Cardi B
Bad Bitch Quotes Conclusion
I hope you enjoyed these bad bitch quotes! What are your favorite bad bitch quotes? Any bad bitch quotes that you want to share that weren’t on this post? Feel free to leave a comment below!